Offer Update:50% off on SDF, Grab It Now

Trip Overview

Trip Highlights

Answer: Your Permit will be sent to your given address in China but not other countries; you will be required to send your proper address in China (Either apartment or hotel) with a telephone number; the postman will send your original Permit before your flight or train to China. On the other hand, if you are traveling from Kathmandu (Nepal) there is a different procedure as you will need to prepare the paper issued from the Embassy of China in Kathmandu. Please consult with your travel agent about it. Please check out Tibet Travel Procedure for more details.

Trip Review