Pictures of the Dragon Tour
- Historical structures, such as, Paro Taktsang (Tiger’s Lair), National Museum, Rimpung Dzong (Castle like a heap of jewels), one of the largest Buddha seated (image of buddha), flora and fauna, culture.
The trip begins from Paro with the view of Himalayan treasure such as the Mount Everest, Jomolhari and Jichu Drakey among others. Experience the rush of colours of Bhutanese art and crafts, serene environment, explosion of culture and unique flora and fauna. We take you to visit the sacred Museum, rare monuments and the healing monastic and temples.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Full board meals as stated in the itinerary.
- All tours and transfers in private Coach.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee to monument as per the itinerary.
- Bottle of drinking water during tour on daily basis.
- Bhutanese Cultural show including Mask dance.
- Government SDF and other taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses on personal nature.
- Tipping for guide and driver.
- Day 01
Arrive at Paro – Thimphu
- Day 02
Thimphu valley excursion
- Day 03
Thimphu to Punakha/Wangdue
- Day 04
Punakha – Paro & the Taktsang Experience
- Day 05
Paro – Bangkok
Tour guide Pema Letho made the Bhutan trip both informative and entertaining. He always has some interesting stories to...
It was truly an eye-opening visit to Bhutan, and we had a really enjoyable experience! The 7D6N itinerary was...
We had a very good experience for our first visit to Bhutan. The itinerary was very complete and our...
Great sights, great food, great iternary, awesome guide. A totally unexpected enjoyable experience in Bhutan.
My trip to Bhutan was a great experience for me. Amazing country with a lot of fresh air; people...
I just returned from a 7-day tour of Bhutan and had the privilege of Guide Dago Tshering and driver...