Haa to Paro Trek
- Trek from Haa to Paro, located in the western part of Bhutan.
- Take in stunning scenery of the Haa and Paro Valleys during the hike.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayan range from Kaleyla when weather conditions are favorable.
- Explore historical temples and landmarks during your journey.
- Immerse yourself in Bhutanese traditional culture.
- Savor the distinct flavors of local cuisine as you go.
- Accommodation on twin sharing.
- Full board meals as stated in the itinerary.
- All tours and transfers in private Coach.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee to monument as per the itinerary.
- Bottle of drinking water during tour on daily basis.
- Bhutanese Cultural show including Mask dance.
- Government SDF and other taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses on personal nature.
- Tipping for guide and driver.
- Day 01
Paro - Haa
- Upon arrival at Paro International Airport, your guide will greet you and take you to Haa. During the journey, you will stop at Chelela to take in the stunning Himalayan views from the highest paved road in Bhutan. After settling into your Haa hotel, you will have an orientation walk, including a visit to the Lhakhang Karpo complex and a chance for a traditional pre-trek blessing.
- Day 02
Haa - Katsho - Paro (Ngopa)
- After breakfast, you will travel to Katsho to start your first day of trekking on the Trans Bhutan Trail. The trail follows the Haa river, passing yak pastures, forests of pine and rhododendron, and stunning landmarks like Bjungneydra Taktsang and Kungkarpo sky burial site. You will cross Kaleyla pass, enjoy views of the Himalayan range, and descend through forests and farming villages to Paro Valley. During the trek, you will have a picnic lunch and visit Kichu Lhakhang temple before ending your day with dinner at your hotel or a local restaurant. The trek covers a distance of 17 km and takes around 8 hours, with an elevation gain of 1,169 m and a maximum elevation of 3,790 m.
- Day 03
Ngopa - Dopshari (Paro)
- After breakfast, continue trekking on the Trans Bhutan Trail, passing through rice paddies and traditional villages before arriving at Dopshari for a Bhutanese lunch and a chance to try archery and khuru. Then, climb to Upper Dopshari for stunning views over Paro Valley. Visit Ta Dzong and Paro Rinpung Dzong before returning to your hotel for a hot stone bath and a farewell dinner with your guide. Trek distance is 16 km with an estimated duration of 6 hours. Elevation gain is 943 m with starting elevation of 2,380 m and maximum elevation of 2,826 m.
- Day 04
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your international departure flight.
Tour guide Pema Letho made the Bhutan trip both informative and entertaining. He always has some interesting stories to...
It was truly an eye-opening visit to Bhutan, and we had a really enjoyable experience! The 7D6N itinerary was...
We had a very good experience for our first visit to Bhutan. The itinerary was very complete and our...
Great sights, great food, great iternary, awesome guide. A totally unexpected enjoyable experience in Bhutan.
My trip to Bhutan was a great experience for me. Amazing country with a lot of fresh air; people...
I just returned from a 7-day tour of Bhutan and had the privilege of Guide Dago Tshering and driver...